Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past week, he's caught on to "Bring it here" when I want to see what he has (9 times out of 10 it's something he shouldn't). What cracks me up is how he does it- he takes a couple of tentative steps towards me, and, when I say, "Good boy", he slinks the rest of the way to me, hanging his head. What a drama king!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Tee hee! :D
When Tucker has something small in his mouth that he shouldn't, we say "What do you have?" and he widdles it out so just the tip of whatever he has shows. Cracks me up everytime!

I need to see a new pic of Caleb.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jzgrlduff said:
Tee hee! :D
When Tucker has something small in his mouth that he shouldn't, we say "What do you have?" and he widdles it out so just the tip of whatever he has shows. Cracks me up everytime!

I need to see a new pic of Caleb.
Oh gosh, that's too funny! Last night I heard Caleb rooting around in the crate that's now his toy box. When he came into the livingroom, I could tell he had something in his mouth, but couldn't figure out what it could be. I asked him what he had, and he promptly walked over and promptly spit his chew hoof out on my foot. :laugh:

I fixed the link to HRPH's Easter pic on the photo page. Felix was nice enough to put it in a post, too. Either way- it's there. :)

B

·
0 Posts
I wish Billie would spit it out when she has contraband. I ask her what she has and she puts her butt up in the air and goes into "catch me" mode. When I finally do, she'll let me have it but it's tackle football until then...Caleb sounds cute!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts