Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Dan and you other Eagles fans. Nice comeback though.
And Ravens fans. Your rookie quarterback is awesome....and hot, but no match for Big Ben.

Go Cardinals.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Both were great games. I only got to see the end of the Steelers game, dang birthday party!!! I can't wait for Super Bowl!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Go Cardinals!!!!

My poor Ravens, they tried so hard :( That hit at the end with McGahee and Clark literally made me cry!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Wanna know something really funny?

If the Eagles had won and gone to the SB.........

We couldn't have watched the game anyway.

Totally forgetting that it was SB Sunday, we purchased Broadway tix for the five of us. We'll be in NY during the playing of the SB.

Duh!

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
We didn't see the very end of the Ravens game so we only caught the news of the McGahee hit on the ESPN scroll later. So I turn on the 11 o'clock news to get all the details. They didn't even talk about it! Two different local Sunday sports shows. I think they must have gotten clips of the game and that was it, had to have been preparing for the news and didn't see it themselves.. I don't think anyone bothered telling the sports guys that McGahee nearly got killed.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Melissa said:
I don't think anyone bothered telling the sports guys that McGahee nearly got killed.
It was one of those hits where you could just hear them crash together. Clark got McGahee with his helmet and he almost instantly flopped onto the ground and he was laying there holding his head. He was down for what seemed like forever.

When Clark got up he was clearly dazed, and of course McGahee didn't walk off he was taken off in the cart.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Linda1 said:
AWESOME PIC!

I saved it as my Descktop background. Here in Texas they don't have stuff like that.

Lucy

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Well I'm one for one. Eagles (what Dan said). Go Steelers!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I love the fact that the lowly NFC West is going to the Superbowl. Mocked and laughed at all season, we are marching off to the big game while all your powerhouse divisions sit home and weep silently.

Go AZ.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Go Cardinals

Almost as good as going to the Super Bowl was watch Terry Bradshaw eat his words again. He was the Fox announcer who said he didn't know why AZ even bothered to come play the North Carolina game they always lose in the Eastern Time Zone. But he was good to his word after that win. He predicted AZ would win every one of their games after that and he says he has learned his lesson and will predict an AZ win in the SB.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts