Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Based on what I saw, I'd say you're conclusions are accurate. None of the dogs have clearances. Plus I love the "checkout" with paypal. LOL Who cares about interviewing the prospective owners, if you have the cash, you can order a puppy.

4 litters on the ground now and 6 on the way.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
labby said:
Based on what I saw, I'd say you're conclusions are accurate. None of the dogs have clearances. Plus I love the "checkout" with paypal. LOL Who cares about interviewing the prospective owners, if you have the cash, you can order a puppy.

4 litters on the ground now and 6 on the way.
Holy crap! I havent even checked out the website properly! :surprise:

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Let me just say this. The phone number is a middle Georgia number. And when I was looking for a breeder when we were getting Sally, I checked out every single reputable breeder in Georgia. Trust me, I researched and researched and researched. I checked Labrador Retriever clubs. I got referrals from good breeders, who didn't have any current litters, for other good breeders who were expecting litters. I looked at every website over and over.

After our BYB experience with our Annie, I wanted a good healthy puppy. And I was willing to work to find one.

And in all that researching, I never once ran across this place...its name or its website. Seems if it was a reputable breeder it would be listed somewhere or someone would know about them and/or mention them to me.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Can you even imagine researching a possible pet now without the use of the internet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts