Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John's had a 26" monitor or something ridiculously as large for the last 5 years. It's been Cleo's best friend, momma, heartbeat, warming pad, her soulmate, her life for the last 5 as well. If it's not feeding time, playtime or cuddle time, she's on top of that monitor frying her intestines with it's radiating warmth.

Well, she barfed on it on Wednesday. It's toast. So we borrowed my dad's 17" LCD flatscreen, until we can get our own.

Poor Cleo gets ready to jump on the top of the monitor as usual, notices there's no flat warm top, and sits down. She then proceeds around the monitor and around again, looks at me and John like WTF? Where'd it go?

Looks back at the top, and does circles around it again.

She's soooo brilliantly lost and I can't help but piss my pants laughing.

Poor cat. She's done this for the last 48 hours straight, she's just not catching on at all.................

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
LOL Karina...you tell a great story. I can picture the whole thing and im cracking up. I'd kill the cat if it barfed and fried my monitor!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
LOL!!! Karina, that's hilarious!! Send Cleo here, I've got one of them antiquated old monitors... she can warm her belly on top of it!! ;)

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Oh poor Cleo!

That has to be the best cat in the world. I really like her. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts