Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"the cats do this ALL the time"

Not a good thing for a puppy to learn from her cats! Never did this until she saw Buddy laying there. ::)

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
;D ;D ;D
Prudence used to do that all the time, but she's only 17 lbs. Brigetta attempted it once, but it didn't work out so well for her!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wiscpayton said:
Great shot. So innocent. Does she actually hall asleep up there? :eek:
LOL, nooooo. We've been working on getting her to stay down. But the other day when I said down.... she just laid down. ::)

Brigettas Mom said:
;D ;D ;D
Prudence used to do that all the time, but she's only 17 lbs. Brigetta attempted it once, but it didn't work out so well for her!
;D Poor Brigetta. Madison is about 40 lbs and it didn't take her long to not fall off. We're having issues with Madison staying down, I'm just hoping we can keep Sarah off. Can't imagine 2 labs up there! :eek: ;) And someday I'd like new furniture!!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Ah, yes. We have sofa-perching labs at our house, too. At 102 pounds, I wonder how Toby manages, but he still does (I'm sure if the sofa weren't L-shaped, he'd long ago have tipped it over).

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Awww! It's a really pretty picture of her. Me being me, I'd probably begin with the "off" stuff and before the week was out I would be encouraging her to "ride the couch"! :D

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Thats funny! I dont know how they do that! Tal has never shown any inclination to climb up on the back of the couch but mine is against the wall so I don't think he would fall..

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
That is one of Molly's favorite spots and we don't even have cats to teach her :p

Ours backs up to the window though so she can watch the world go by...crazy girls

1 - 17 of 17 Posts