1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
bump

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi All! Sorry I haven't been here in a couple days, got caught up in life a little bit and frustrated with the vet! Without all the details, she was doing a lot better yesterday but they wouldn't release her. I couldn't pay more and since she was doing well, I wanted her home. They decided to keep her no charge so they could keep an eye on her. No more vomiting or diarrhea or anything, so that is good. They really don't seem to have a conclusion about her illness. Parvo is still a big suspect, but basically since she just had her shots a couple weeks ago, the antibodies from the shots should be there anyway, making it hard to tell what is from the vax and what is from her illness. They should call me sometime today. ??? I don't know what their plan is anymore, they don't always call me back. They are actually aggravating me.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Lynnafcb - "Bump" just means that someone has posted in order to push the subject back up to where it will be seen sooner. Once a post gets to the second page it's not as likely to be read, so bumping it gets it back to the first page. :)

True Blue - I'm glad that Bunny is getting better.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Bunny is doing better and that they are least are charging you for the add'l stay. Sure hope you can get her home for good! I'll bet your kids really miss her.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Sending continued good thoughts for Bunny. I hope she is home soon and feeling much better.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts