Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy is 10 yes old and for the longest time he has had these problems and I don't know what to do.
He always pukes up a white spit, most of the time it's when he drinks to much but happens when he doesn't also.
He's also constantly peeing little amounts, not just cause he's marking his territory but because he has to pee
Anyone please help

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Sounds like at least a UTI. Time to take Buddy to the vet.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
He could have several issues. When he throws up - is this in the morning or late at night? It could be that he had a very empty stomach if you are feeding him once a day. My Shepherd did this until I started feeding her 2x a day - and then it totally stopped. But her's was never white - it was foamy sometimes (TMI) but it was greenish bile.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Collect a urine sample first thing in the a.m. prior to food or water and in mid stream. Gravy ladle works great for a male.

Drop it at the vets office to test for a UTI.

As for the vomitting - when is the last time you had full blood work done? This should be done every year from age 7 on to check all organ function so you can catch any issues in the early stages and reverse it or keep it in check.

If you go for bloodwork be sure and fast him for 12 hours prior to blood draw to avoid false elevations.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buddys problems

Im taking him to the vet asap. He's gotten blood work done this year. Thanks people I'll let you know what I find out. I'm also going to try feeding him 2x a day and see if that helps the foamy white pukeing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts