Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dearest Auntie Jeanne and Ranger,
Thank you so much for my sucky ball. I had no idea what a sucky ball was. I just knew it had the word ball in it, so it much be great. AND IT IS. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Mom took my picture with my package and then with my sucky ball.

Mom put the package on the floor for me to open. The Katie Bug was here. I pushed the box away from where she was and she started to cry. Guess she thought my sucky ball present should be for her.

UMMMMMM, so this is what a sucky ball is. Taste kinda nice and it is fun to suck on.

I just love my sucky ball. That Bug wants my ball. Guess I need to hide it from her. If you notice, I'm trying to cover the sucky ball with Mom's rug. Not the easiest job in the world.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Dearest Buddy,

I am so glad you got your package today. I told the mailman to deliver it fast and that you were waiting for it and wouldn't bark when he came to the door. I hope you have many happy days with your sucky ball. It's Ranger's #1 toy and he doesn't give it up to anyone except me. Thank your mom for posting pictures.

Love,
Auntie Jeanne

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Auntie Jeanne sure is DA BOMB. If anyone wants to know exactly what color Buddy is? He's the exact same color as the sucky ball. He couldn't help himself. He just had to bark at the mail lady. Thank you so much, Jeanne. Buddy and I both appreciate your kindness.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Awwwww Monnie! I love those pictures of Budman!
Yes he certainly is the color of the sucky ball. I think Pad is, too. :)

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nance, I looked and looked for the sucky ball and Buddy had it between his front paws. I just couldn't see it because it was the same color as Buddy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts