Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's four weeks today that we got Buddy. :) Here's how he is adjusting to his forever home:

"Can't a guy get a nap?" note the bed next to him!

Look at this sweet face!

MMMMMMMMMMM

I think he's happy. ;)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I KNOW he is happy. Buddy is living large and loving life! He is so sweet. Thanks for the pics I was due for a Buddy fix :laugh:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Looks like he's settling in nicely. :)

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Living LARGE says it all !1 LOL !!!!! Look at the size of that bone :eek:

He seems very content !! It seems like he's been there longer that 4 weeks, doesn't it ? Thanks for sharing, I too was hoping for an update !

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I'm so happy for all of you! Great pictures of Buddy!

Now THAT'S a bone!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
He looks pretty content to me. ;) I love his white splotchies down his belly!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That bone he only gets for about 15 minutes at a time. It's been smoked and he can get too much off of it. I worry about it splintering so keep a very watchful eye while he's gnawing on it. Shadow had one like it and I limited her time with it, too.

Buddy still flinches or drops to the floor if you reach for him too fast, but he's slowly learning that he will never be hit again. :) He has settled in very well and it seems like he's been here much longer than four weeks.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
He feels safe, secure and loved. He is one happy pupster. He never has to wonder about his next meal or if someone will play with him today. He is enjoying his new life so much how could he not be happy.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
:) :) :)Perfect fit for him and you!! He looks very happy and at home. It doesn't get any better than that. When they finally realize that they are home. :) :) :)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
What a happy looking pupster! Lying next to the bed and napping is something Tal would do! lol.

I really like that second pic..that sweet face look! They all have that one down!

Buddy is a special boy. He looks like he has settled in really well. He knows he is loved and cared for. That's what matters!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I think happy is almost an understatement. Livin' large is right. I know this sounds like a cliche but it seems like it's a match made in heaven.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts