Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are getting the date out early so people can reserve the 23rd of June for LAB FEST DAY!
More details closer to the actual date.
Everyone is more than welcome to attend. We did this last year and had an absolute blast. Please feel free to come...bring the whole family.
If you want to make a weekend out of it, we are 30 minutes from Center City, Philadelphia. There is so much to do and see around here from Historic Olde City Philadelphia and all that entails, to great shopping, Sesame Place is 10 minutes from our house, New Hope, the beach is about 90 minutes away, the Pocono mountains about 2 hours. Lots of golf courses, the zoo, the Art Museum, 2 amazing state parks down the street, South Philly home of Pat's Steaks and the world famous Philly cheese steak :p...plenty to do.
I will post hotel information later and give you a choice of where to stay OR...feel free to bunk at Chez Aidan&Emma.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
I wish I was closer, I would be there in a heartbeat! Sounds like a great time! I will have to live vicariously through your pics ;D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Sounds great Susan. I will reserve the date. :)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
I am looking to see if I can make it this year...so many Pennsylvanians i would like to meet in person!..and their Labbies of course.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Possibly....maybe. I have it marked on the calender, but we will have to see what comes up between now and then. I would LOVE to attend though.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aim said:
How far are you from Allentown, PA?
My DH's office is in Quakertown and it takes him about 45 minutes to get to work in traffic so..i'd say an hour on a Saturday...not far at all.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
feel free to bunk at Chez Aidan&Emma
You better watch what you say. You'll end up with 100 people and that many dogs in your house.

I'm going to try and make it this year. Aim, why are you asking about Allentown? Will you be in the area? :)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Wish I could! SU already informed me I have plans that day. Darn. Prefer to be with my pups meeting you guys - darn.................

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amy..thAt's ok..really..the more the merrier.

We can always go rent some cots and make a makeshift bedroom out of the living room , etc. Plus the basement is finished and there are 3 rooms down there...all separated. So come one, come all! As long as you dont mind complete labby insanity ;D

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Oh how fun! We're driving back from the Outer Banks that day, so depending on when we get in we might get to stop by! (You all are not too far off 95, correct?)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
yellojakesmom said:
Oh how fun! We're driving back from the Outer Banks that day, so depending on when we get in we might get to stop by! (You all are not too far off 95, correct?)
Susan's house is literally a 2 minute drive from 95!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, Sam's right.... 2 minutes off of the Newtown Exit to I-95. Very easy to find.
and about 15 minutes from the Turnpike

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Have the date saved! I'm not missing it this year. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Missing you, my friend.
Huckle 1/9/1992 - 4/25/2006

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Oh sounds like fun. I would bring Zoey. Dakota not so good car dog 4 hours would be cruel all though I'm sure he would love it. I will reques the day and hope I get it. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts