Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Thank you so much for asking! She is doing very well. Some of the sutures in her mouth have started to dissolve and she will have the staples in her side removed on Monday. She has been trying to run and jump. I'm so happy to see her this way. She has taken advantage of Brigetta though. Prudence is not supposed to have any dry food. I always feed the girls right next to each other, never had a problem. Well, one night I put their food down and a few minutes later I see Brigetta laying on the floor but I still hear crunching...I guess Prudence stuck her head in Brigetta's bowl to eat her food and Brigetta just let her! Luckily the vet tech told me that there were so many sutures in her mouth that she should be fine, but not to let it happen again.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Mischasmom said:
Glad to hear that Prudence is doing well. Does Brigetta often share her food or was she feeling sorry for Prudence?
Pat
She must have been feeling sorry for her because I've never seen her. She usually eats it so fast that Prudence couldn't get to it if she wanted to ;)

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I must have missed the post about Prudence having surgery. I'm glad to hear she doing well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts