Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, looking for a brother. I am 4 years old. If you know of any good, reliable breeders in the SouthWest US please let me know. Must be good looking, good hips & a great disposition LIKE ME! You can follow me on Twitter @mymanjbone
Thanks!
Lance
PS - Yes I was named after LA because I love to ride with my dad!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful dogs! (except for the one who looks like a horse!) :) We are in Tucson but NM & SoCal are close.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
www.hdlrc.com

This club is the most active one I belong to (GREAT members, fantastic breeders, and such a fun club to be involved in!), and attracts members (who are also breeders) from AZ, NM, NV, CA, OR, and several other states, and there is now even a labrador breeder from Korea who is a member after attending last year's big specialty show. :)

If you look at the right-hand side (menu) of the home page, there is a link to a puppy referral coordinator, who has lists of litters (current and expected) that breeders have told her about, and all health clearances (hips, elbows, and eyes at *least*) have been verified for both parents of the litter.

I would probably start there... but that is just me. ;)

For what it's worth, I'm just a bit north of Los Angeles and know a number of members in the above club (obviously), LRCSC (listed in Labby's post- I'm also a member of that one), SDLRC, and Papago. ;) I don't think you can go wrong with the majority of breeders I know personally from those clubs.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good luck with finding a brother for Lance!

Can you post more pics of Lance, he looks great in your avatar!

Bev.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts