Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Dana posted what her spoiled crew gets for special occasions, Miss Chocolata let me know that she is sort of bored of the dull diet composed of

RMB's
muscle meat
organs
tripe
veggies
fruit
eggs
fish

that I usually just toss in her bowl. I originally threatened to put her on Science Diet but then I though it is Sunday and so maybe she can have a special breakfast. I am sitting here hungry but let's see what young lady had to eat this morning;D ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Holy moly Chocolata...you eat better than I do. :eek:

Is that scrambled egg? I like how she devours the egg first and eats the fruits and veggies last. I don't know what it is about egg...if I include raw egg in any of the dogs raw meals it doesn't matter what tempting meats I put in there they always go for the egg first.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Now, when I make us eggs for breakfast, Caleb gets some but nothing like that!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Indiana said:
Gosh, and I thought my dog ate better than I do. I think Chocolata eats better than most people! :)
Don't forget this was a special Sunday:) She would have to learn how to clean the house while I am gone in order to eat like this everyday :p :p

·
Registered
101 Posts
CHOCOLATA said:
Don't forget this was a special Sunday:) She would have to learn how to clean the house while I am gone in order to eat like this everyday :p :p
Now THAT would be a great trick!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts