1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wow, amazing
yes mr obama where is it

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons – just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
So is everyone now suspicious as to why his orders were revoked? To me that action speaks for itself. When is America going to wake up to the fraud we have going on in DC from the President on down? We are heading for calamity my friends. It's to bad we don't have reporters like in the days of water gate.This birth certificate thing could be Obama's water gate. I wonder if the President will appoint a "Military Personnel" czar, now? Perhaps a "Birth Certificate" czar? this will travel like wild fire throughout the military, Major Cook is not alone in his belief..Kuddos to him for standing up for what he believes.

Can we as citizens be conscientious objectors to paying these Obama Taxes untill we get proof that he is a legitimate president???? After all if he is not a legitiment president than all of the bills that signed and all of the executive orders he has issued would not be legal.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The fact that a man was elected to the highest office in this country is proof of his 'eligibility.' Do you not think the opposition would have researched this when he was first nominated, to try to discredit him? Get real!

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
The fact that a man was elected to the highest office in this country is proof of his 'eligibility.' Do you not think the opposition would have researched this when he was first nominated, to try to discredit him? Get real!
Wasn't this story discredited BEFORE you guys elected him? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
if obama is legitimate regarding his US birth certificate, why has he spent almost a million dollars on attorneys to keep this quiet?

so many people bringing him to court, so much money spent on his behalf to not expose himself
get real

whatever helps you sleep at nite

same as he's christian and now is muslim
lies lies lies lies lies lies
more lies

i know when you'll wake up, when it is too late for us, alteast i know that you will wake up oneday :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wasn't this story discredited BEFORE you guys elected him? :rolleyes:

as i said before "
So is everyone now suspicious as to why his orders were revoked? To me that action speaks for itself.
we'll see how this all plays out as he continues to destroy (gut) us as a nation and others wake up as well, as people are already waking up faster than lightning :)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
This thread is fascinating.

Sorta like watching the old Edgar Bergen/Charlie McCarthy act.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts