Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
YES!!! VERY good. Sobering in many ways, but a very good movie. As always, Leo's acting skills blow me away.

Don't watch it if you or someone you know and love is going to Africa soon. :-\ I made that mistake and started crying. LOL.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Absolutely amazing movie. I own it, and love it. It's a very humbling and eye-opening film.
As always, Leo's acting skills blow me away
Amen to that. I love him to pieces. He's an amazing actor and person.
I happened to catch What's Eating Gilbert Grape on TV last night, and even though I've seen it about a million times, I always have to watch it.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Loved it...but it wasn't a feel-good movie to be sure. :(
Leonardo really is an amazing actor. And I'm not saying that because he's cute. He's just very talented.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Leonardo really is an amazing actor. And I'm not saying that because he's cute. He's just very talented.
I agree. I've moved on from the "oh, he's so cute" Titanic days and just marvel at his talent. And he's not afraid to be ugly either (see parts of Catch Me If You Can and The Aviator).

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I didnt watch it. Maybe Ill put it on tomorrow during the day. Thanks for the input ladies.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I agree. I've moved on from the "oh, he's so cute" Titanic days and just marvel at his talent.
Me too. The first movie I saw of his was The Basketball Diaries, way back when I was in elementary school. Of course I thought he was just "dreamy" (and I still do :p), but now I can watch those older movies of his and really just be amazed at how talented he truly is. He'll get his Oscar one day!
Haha...I sound like his mother!
PS: I can't wait for his new movie with Kate Winslet...be so great to see those 2 on screen together again! 2 extremely talented actors they are!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts