Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
YES!!! VERY good. Sobering in many ways, but a very good movie. As always, Leo's acting skills blow me away.

Don't watch it if you or someone you know and love is going to Africa soon. :-\ I made that mistake and started crying. LOL.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Absolutely amazing movie. I own it, and love it. It's a very humbling and eye-opening film.
As always, Leo's acting skills blow me away
Amen to that. I love him to pieces. He's an amazing actor and person.
I happened to catch What's Eating Gilbert Grape on TV last night, and even though I've seen it about a million times, I always have to watch it.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I agree. I've moved on from the "oh, he's so cute" Titanic days and just marvel at his talent.
Me too. The first movie I saw of his was The Basketball Diaries, way back when I was in elementary school. Of course I thought he was just "dreamy" (and I still do :p), but now I can watch those older movies of his and really just be amazed at how talented he truly is. He'll get his Oscar one day!
Haha...I sound like his mother!
PS: I can't wait for his new movie with Kate Winslet...be so great to see those 2 on screen together again! 2 extremely talented actors they are!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts