Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
At first I thought it was silly .......but its great!

I received a damaged DVD last week - had the replacement in two days!

Plus you gotta love that you get a freebie when you return to the store!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really am glad the started the returns to the store. I took 2 back got 2 free and 2 more are coming in the mail. Plus the monthly free one. We are some movie watching people.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I am so glad to see this. We have had the 34.99 a month, keep three movies out at a time, for as long as you want, bring them in to trade thing for a long time, but I saw this and now that you can return them to the store I'm thinking it might work for us. How many are you allowed to exchange at the store per month?

·
Registered
900 Posts
We used to use Netflix, but with the free movie in store benefit, you get more bang for your buck.

Thumbs up for Blockbuster Online!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CindersMyGirl said:
I am so glad to see this. We have had the 34.99 a month, keep three movies out at a time, for as long as you want, bring them in to trade thing for a long time, but I saw this and now that you can return them to the store I'm thinking it might work for us. How many are you allowed to exchange at the store per month?
3 for us...but I lost one, so I only do 2 lol. I get 2 in the mail about twice a week. So thats 4 thru the mail and 4 free when I take them in the store. Im running out of movies :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
My teens sometimes have movie marathons where they'll watch movies all weekend. They watch them, return them for more, watch them,....so that's why the mail thing never worked. I think I'm going to try this!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts