Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Nope! Just like Detroit's ******* ex-mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, they think they are God's gift to the world and can do no wrong, that their way is always right.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
georgie said:
His "cowboy" comments cracked me up. Hoe do these people get to the positions they are in? :suspious:
Well sometimes by readin' The Karma Sutra, but I don't think that's the case this time. :laugh:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
delmonico said:
georgie said:
His "cowboy" comments cracked me up. Hoe do these people get to the positions they are in? :suspious:
Well sometimes by readin' The Karma Sutra, but I don't think that's the case this time. :laugh:
BWAAHAAAHAAA!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Honestly he is more typical of Illinois (Chicago) politicians than he isn't....They are all a bunch of immoral thugs....you get downstate (that means outside of Chicago...not just south....but West too...and the politicians are fairly decent....but Blago is no different than the Dailey family...the Jesse Jackson Juniors...the Obamas...the Emil Jones...the Michael Madigan...they are all a bunch of serious thugs who have brought Mafia style tactics to politics....sweet isn't it?

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
How did he get to be Gov to start with? :whistle:
Well I don't know for sure, but we have two folks here at work that describe themselves as refugees from Illinois politics, they say the only reason folks are up-set with him there is he got caught and brought national attention on the whole corrupt bunch a politics there. Don't know if that's true, but I've heard a lot of rumors about it, and for most of my life. ;)

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
Because Illinois is known as the People's Republic of Illinois....ONLY Democrats have a chance anymore...it's a one party state...the idiots in the Democrat machine nominated him...and the primary IS the election in Illinois...

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Dad of Toby said:
MidwestGirl said:
Because Illinois is known as the People's Republic of Illinois....ONLY Democrats have a chance anymore...it's a one party state...the idiots in the Democrat machine nominated him...and the primary IS the election in Illinois...
Chuck, are you telling me the rumors I've heard are true? :laugh:

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DeQ3F5QQtM

If Blago is put away....(in prison) wait until he starts talking....the names he will give on what he knows....I'm convinced Hot Rod will have people involved in Democrat Illinois politics in the past 15 years (including our president) working to keep the Federal case from proceeding.....would be detrimental to everyone because Blago is going to name names...that's why he isn't behind bars....and that's why he won't be behind bars....he'll get a pardon and paid off somehow to keep him from talking....sad isn't it...but that's how Chicago politics works...AND we finally have a Chicago politician with the ability to pardon anyone for any reason....nice

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sure all of our states have at one time or another had someone who was less than, um, well, decent? But this guy takes the cake. I have only been in Kansas a year and a half, but as far as I can tell, Gov. Sebelius seems to be ok. Gov. Bredesen in TN, where I moved from, was pretty good actually I thought. I admit I tend to vote Republican, but I voted for him (he's a Democrat) and makes alot of sense when he talks.

If I understand correctly, they caught Blago on tape offering Obama's old senate seat to the highest bidder. If they do not put this half wit Blago away, then all I have to say is that it is even more crooked than I ever thought!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
to add a little more icing to the cake! Talk about political arrogance.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18548571/detail.html

Earlier, the impeached governor said that the day he was arrested on corruption charges is a day that will live in infamy.

Blagojevich told The Associated Press that Dec. 9 is to his family "what Pearl Harbor Day was to the United States."

He said it was "a complete surprise," but he said just as the U.S. prevailed in World War II, he'll prevail in fighting the charges.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
dipete said:
Wow where is everyone, not one person to speak up and tell us how wrong Chuck is!! :suspious: :whistle:
Because I live here....I've seen this group of thugs in action....hard to argue in defense of total scum...the ironic thing is only a few (four I believe) governors are the ones who were caught. That's the only difference between Blago and the other names I mentioned.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Dad of Toby said:
dipete said:
Wow where is everyone, not one person to speak up and tell us how wrong Chuck is!! :suspious: :whistle:
Because I live here....I've seen this group of thugs in action....hard to argue in defense of total scum...the ironic thing is only a few (four I believe) governors are the ones who were caught. That's the only difference between Blago and the other names I mentioned.
Illinois, where the governors make the license plates. :laugh:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts