Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the kitchen whipping up homemade cream cheese frosting for the cake i made for my boyfriends birthday today, i've whipped together the butter and cream cheese and gradually adding the powdered sugar in one hand and the beater in the other and reading the recipe at the same time....I'm sorta not paying attention to the beater and bowl and apparently frosting is splattering everywhere, not realizing Shelby is at my feet, i look down and she is covered in white frosting splatters :laugh:...omg she looked so cute, i wish i had my camera, it's either in the car or at my boyfriends.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sounds so funny :laugh: and lots of fun. I too have moments where I wish I had the camera, but sometimes I'm just very slow at taking the picture that I miss the whole thing. :whistle:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
That's so cute. I'm surprised that being spatter in cake frosting didn't disturb Shelby at all.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, she was so quiet i didn't realize she was right there at my feet, for all i know, she was there with her mouth wide open catching some of it too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts