Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching the hockey game.

OLLIE: Momma? Ollie-ber watching hockey and doesn't know which side to cheer for... born in the US... live in Canada... so very conflicted...

Ollie LOVES to be rolled by Vic when they play together. He will actually relax and lay on top of Vic, and give him kisses.

They will lay like this usually until Henery comes along and drops his Kong on their heads. lol.
HENERY: Now, Momma?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Aw, Ollie you are so cute. Daisy was conflicted too, she's a U.S. girl, but lives 10 miles from the Canadian border and very much enjoys spending time in Manitoba at the horse shows we've taken her to (we show there, often). We often get told we're "practically Canadian."
Alas, Canada one, so no need to feel conflicted chap, it is what it is!

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Oh Olliber

I so feels your conflict. I was borned and live in US but momma was Canadian citizen when I was born so I have dual citizenship. I have lived in both countries and had passports from both countries.

I just figure it is a win/win situation. So cheer for both hockey teams.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Love the photos. They freaked me out a little though. We own Murphy, Ollie's brother. Those photos could be Murphy. They look SOOOOO much alike. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
They are so cute, and I just love Henery's strategy . . . smart, very smart!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ollie is just so cute. I love the picture of him and Vic cuddling and Henery planning to put an end to it. Too funny.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts