Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Well, any snow is extreme snow for us. Don't laugh.

And now, let's introduce our contendors. In this corner is Angus Fangus. Angus outweighs his opponent by five pounds and it's being said this is a grudge match for him, as he's sick and tired of Simon getting everything first.

And in this corner is the odds-on favorite, Simon Pieman. His stats would make him seem non-threatening, but this boy really packs a punch, in spite of his diminuitive stature, and he has moves that leave his opponents dumbfounded.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Cue the whistling Clint Eastwood western music...

And...IT'S ON!

Simon initiates the mid-air choke-hold

Oh! Then he breaks off into the zoomies all around the yard! Angus is left standing in the snow, wondering what happened! Nice move Simon.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Round two. The opponents are sizing each other up. Simon is playing it cool by lying down and pretending it's over. Angus is cautiously watchful, as he's seen this move before and knows anything can still happen.

But wait! Oh, the humanity! Simon takes off and leaps into his Hidey Hole, putting his opponent on the defense. Angus can only wait for him to emerge now, and here he comes, out like a bullet!

This round goes to Simon Pieman. Round three in a couple of hours, as soon as i warm up.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
That was great Connie!!! I was actually whistling some spaghetti Western music as I looked through the pics. Simon, you're one slick dude, with some slick moves.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Fantastic!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts