Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Twilight Vampire Dogs...love the new breed...arrrrrgh :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I think labs love to play bitey face almost as much as fetch (bumper or ball). Our two play every day and I am getting use to just letting them "play". They carry every toy like your two are carrying that stick. It doesn't matter if it is a small toy or large, both have to have a part of it. Labby dogs seems to be able to make us laugh and lift our spirits so we can partially understand what pure joy is suppose to be. They bless our heats every day. Great pictures! :)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I think labs love to play bitey face almost as much as fetch (bumper or ball). Our two play every day and I am getting use to just letting them "play". They carry every toy like your two are carrying that stick. It doesn't matter if it is a small toy or large, both have to have a part of it. Labby dogs seems to be able to make us laugh and lift our spirits so we can partially understand what pure joy is suppose to be. They bless our heats every day. Great pictures! :)
Agree 100%!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
LOL at your boys Colin. They always look either A. really happy or B. really spoilt!!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
The first picture Jasper looks like he is luring Dylan in with his smile, then he attacks. Awesome pictures.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Love bitey face picts! Be careful though of them playing bitey face with a stick involved. Belle and Buddy were doing that once when they were about a year old. Bud ended up ramming the stick down his throat and leaving a good 2-3 inch gash in the back of his throat. Slivers and chunks of stick were being gagged up for 30-40 minutes afterward!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts