Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one who finds these things grotesquely satisfying? I don't use them often as they can be damaging to the skin, but when I do, boy, do I look forward to it. :eek:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
are those the ones you put across your nose and wet and then peel about 5 minutes later? i have used those before and boy are they interesting to look at when those 5 minutes are up. i should have been a scientist.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. 10 minutes, usually. I am prone to clogged pores, so I use them once a month on my nose, forhead & chin to keep everything nice & smooth & clear. I wish I had a microscope, gross yet fascinating.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i like them. no other brand of pore strip works as well.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I haven't used those in years, but I really should. I too am prone to clogged pours on my nose and chin.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
I used them once - really liked them. I have heard that elmers glue does the same thing lots cheaper - but don't really know...

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
This fred is making me queasy.

Just sayin'

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I haven't used those since they first came out, but probably should. Hmm, I am making a trip to the store today, so maybe I will pick some up and give em' a try. ;)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Hmmm I have a microscope I use to check dog semen with. I never thought to look at the strips under there. LOL

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i am biore pore stripping my nose. peer pressure.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts