Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUDDY - the newest JL member! ;D We adopted him this mornng from the Kentucky Lab Rescue in Lexington, KY. Jackie will be taking him back to Michigan tomorrow. He is a lovable, laid back little guy who loves everyone he meets, just like Shadow did. Buddy doesn't know how to retrieve yet, and does not seem to know too much about toys, but he wll learn. He is about one and a half years old. He is settling in very well and we love him already. More pictures to follow.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ditto on the smile. ;D

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
oh wow! I just realized. His markings are similar to Apollos. Apollo has a 'star' on his chest thats totally filled in, looks like Buddy has something similar on his chest. Here is a pic of apollo's markings.

Thats cool that they kinda look alike.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
AW! Bill and Jackie, I'm so happy for you. And for Buddy.

Side note: Jackie, it is uncanny how much Buddy looks like Whit...right down to the white hair on his back feet! Same head, too. :)

Can't wait to hear stories of Buddy and how he's adjusting to his new forever home. Bless you both for rescuing!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Oh I just want to cry! What a cute little boy and I love the name Congrats to you both Welcome little Buddy ;D

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Well, congratulations, and Buddy, welcome to JL !!!! He is adorable !!!! I can't wait to see pics of him in his new home !! WOO HOOOOOO !!

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Welcome Buddy, you got yourself a wonderful new home.

Congratulations Jackie and Bill!!! He's got a great smile!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Woooohoooooooooooo....doing the "happy" dance for you and Bill!!! I am absolutely thrilled for you both!
I wish you many many MANY long and happy years together..he is adorable..give him a big hug from Dakota and I and a "welcome to JL" Buddy!!!
big hugs, Jackie

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Oh I am so happy for you and for Buddy. What a great home he will have. He looks like such a happy little fellow with that wonderful smile. May you have many many years of happiness together.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
He is very handsome. Congratulations to all of you, here's to new beginnings and lots of love.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts