Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summa these threads/topix gettin hot-n-heavy. Wouldn't want to have to resurrect our Resignation Pool, where we bet on the amount of time between someone stomping off in a huff (or is that huffing off in a stomp?) and then returning with hat-in-hand.....

I'd suggest a group hug, but RG always wants to stand next to me when we do them. And then I've got to go home to Eileen and explain how I've got muff hair on my sweater.....

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eastcoastmom said:
And then I've got to go home to Eileen and explain how I've got muff hair on my sweater.....

I thought you shaved your muff, Dan... or, was that your back? :happy:
THAT'S IT: I'M UNSUBSCRIBING!

<<let the ego-stroking repetetive messages: Please don't go! Dan, we love you! begin and run 12 13 14 pages>>

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
dweck said:
eastcoastmom said:
And then I've got to go home to Eileen and explain how I've got muff hair on my sweater.....

I thought you shaved your muff, Dan... or, was that your back? :happy:
THAT'S IT: I'M UNSUBSCRIBING!

<<let the ego-stroking repetetive messages: Please don't go! Dan, we love you! begin and run 12 13 14 pages>>
At least yours would go 14 pages of people wanting you back. Mine would go 14 15 16 pages with "dayum, the ***** is finally gone! PARTY!!!" ;)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
No, Laura! No no no! Don't think like that. It simply is not true! You know how much we need you and respect you and enjoy you! You may be an antique, but you have so much wisdom. And you are FUNNY! And you look so good on Toby and we'll always want to hear about all your labs especially Jake the Outlaw. And your snow pictures! Oh and the annual pool picture. And also....

Oh wait... was this Dan's thread?

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Paddysmom said:
No, Laura! No no no! Don't think like that. It simply is not true! You know how much we need you and respect you and enjoy you! You may be an antique, but you have so much wisdom. And you are FUNNY! And you look so good on Toby and we'll always want to hear about all your labs especially Jake the Outlaw. And your snow pictures! Oh and the annual pool picture. And also....

Oh wait... was this Dan's thread?
Ditto! Besides, who else can I go to vampire movies with, and go 'niff puppy breath and then make them scream in pain? ;)

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
too many sandy vaginas around here today.

i'm not hugging anyone. last time i ended up with a wet spot on my leg.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Im sorry if im one of the people creating "hot and heavy" threads. Im chillaxed though no chance of me running off in a huff......Bummer for all of you guys.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Well, I need one (group hug), cuz I was about ready to give up on this place - and Dan - I'm glad you posted this - I was really in a funk because I thought that we had gotten past the elections - and there it was again - same ole, same ole....... Maybe we can all just get along?.........

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Not possible to get beyond the election---sore losers and unless the prez dumps a truckload of money on everyones front lawn there will always be nay sayers. So is the beauty of the good ol US of A.

I would like for all of us to just get past it and let the new guy try to fix things. Won't be an overnight remedy--took 8 long years to get where we are.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Very true, Jimbo. Would be boring indeed! By the way, love the pics of your little boy! He's so sweet. :happy:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts