Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*wooohoooo*

I can just tell you how happy I am that Helen ended up as the "Biggest Loser" & won the $250k!!!!

:D :D

Not that each & everyone of them deserves a standing "O" for their weight losses, but I am beyond estatic that Tara did NOT win. Her smug attitude just rubbed me wrong the entire season.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I was really pulling for Tara, I thought she really deserved it. When I saw Mike I thought for sure he was going to win.
The final 3 were so close.
I LOVED all the dresses the ladies were wearing.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I was really rooting for Mike.

All of them did really great. I cannot believe how much Jerry lost after leaving the Biggest Loser House 2 weeks into the show!!! He really did deserve that $100K!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

All of them did really great. I cannot believe how much Jerry lost after leaving the Biggest Loser House 2 weeks into the show!!! He really did deserve that $100K!
:eek: :eek:

No kidding about Jerry! After the way he struggled for two weeks, I don't think anyone expected him to come out the @ home winner.

GOOD FOR HIM!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Was it just me or was that the most boring finale ever? The first few minutes were great and the last few minutes were great. MOST everything else in the middle just dragged on and on. How many times do we have to review the story of the same person in one show? GET ON WITH IT.

By the time the winner was revealed, there was no time left. We wasted all that time weighing and discussing the folks that were hardly on the show... and barely got a glimpse of the finalists. Pfft.

I don't remember the past finales being so boring. Thank goodness for Tivo.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Charla, I agree. 3 hours is way too long, maybe an hour and 1/2 would be better.

The recaps on each player over and over get tiring.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
... spoiler alert would have been nice guyz!
The title Biggest Loser Finale! the day after it aired wasn't enough of a clue that it would be a discussion of the Biggest Loser Finale?

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I wanted Tara to win. She kicked ass! I liked Mike too. Jerry winning was so awesome. The two friends Dan and something. Dan lost a lot and I was expecting his friend gain it back. He only lost 43 pounds. He was a wasted slot on the show. The black couple looked awesome and Sione and Phillipe... WOW! Sione was hot.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
The title Biggest Loser Finale! the day after it aired wasn't enough of a clue that it would be a discussion of the Biggest Loser Finale?
I thought it was a reminder it was on tonight or something.

I don't watch normal tv... I watch online and thus don't really have a sense of when stuff airs live.

I really don't care that much... it was more of a "tease" poke.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I had never watched this show before last night. I was in the hotel lounge eating something I really shouldn't have. Let's say after watching that episode I stopped eating the decadent entree I ordered . It safe to say I did not gain 3 pounds but I did lighten my wallet and wasted perfectly good food.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts

Ditto! Mike did awesome and I was torn between wanting him or Helen to win. Jerry was AMAZING!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I was rooting for Helen because I think it is harder to lose weight as you get older. The final three all looked really great. And Jerry, well he rocked. He really must have worked at it and after only having a really short time on the ranch, that's awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts