Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am terrified of spiders. Terrified!!! Thankfully my camera has a 10x zoom. :D Definitely one of the downfalls of living by a river.
*shudder*

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, we don't kill spiders. He scurried away a few minutes later. I think the flash hurt his 8 eyes. :D I just hope he doesn't end up in the outdoor shower. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Spiders are good! They eat mosquitos. I never kill a spider unless it is indoors and I can't contain it & get it outside.

Now junebugs are another matter entirely.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I never kill a spider unless it is indoors and I can't contain it & get it outside.
I won't kill them, either. If they're inside, I put a glass over them and slide a piece of cardboard over to hold them in, then toss them outside.
Creeps me the hell out, but I do it.
*shudder*

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Wow! Cool spider! I've seen some like that here, but they weren't as big as that one appears to be.

I won't kill them, either. If they're inside, I put a glass over them and slide a piece of cardboard over to hold them in, then toss them outside.
Creeps me the hell out, but I do it.
*shudder*
Wimp! LOL I just scoop them up in my hands and put them outside.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh hell no! This one with his whole spread, would fill out my palm.
You are nutso!! LOL

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Anything that moves into my house without an invitation has just signed its death warrant. Spiders are no exception.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Wow! Cool spider! I've seen some like that here, but they weren't as big as that one appears to be.

I'm a hand scooper upper too! They are such cool things, I love the little jumping spiders that think they are tarantulas! I don't kill many insects, deer flies, mosquitos, ticks and fleas. That about does it.

BTW, beautiful pic of a beautiful spider.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts