Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:Okay, this has never happened to my two until the other day. Sandy who will be nine and her son who was 6 yesterday:D were out diggin in the fields while I was cleaning up tree limbs. I heard a terrible noise and when I finally dropped my chainsaw, I saw that they were going out it like crazy. Hair was sticking up on both of them and round and round they went, growling and acting like they would kill each other. It really scared me!!!!!
I finally got them settled down and notice a mouse about the size of a quarter laying there:confused:
Should they get a time out or what.......ha ha ha
Has anyone elses fought between them?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
My mouse.
NO! My mouse.
Get your mouth off my mouse.
Its not your mouse, its mine.
You can have the butt, I'm taking the head.
Letgo MY MOUSE!
And then you heard the result.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That's odd - they've never done that before? Is the male neutered?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah....it's very odd. I quess when you're around each other 24/7 it's bound to happen. They have never been that mad before.
Both of them have been fixed.
I will say though, having a teenage son myself, I had to take her side:D:D

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
They probably got over-aroused with the mouse hunt and ended up taking it on each other. If they have never fought before and afterwards you see them act as always, I wouldn´t worry. It is very rare for a male and a female to fight...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No....Thank God. Just alot of noise, but no bites. I quess it was a very hard find and they just got carried away.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
They probably got over-aroused with the mouse hunt and ended up taking it on each other.
That's a good point. My female Golden and younger Lab go at eachother when they're on the deck and another dog walks by. Not fighting, but really agressive "playing". It sounds like they're killing eachother but they're not.

·
Registered
692 Posts
That's a good point. My female Golden and younger Lab go at eachother when they're on the deck and another dog walks by. Not fighting, but really agressive "playing". It sounds like they're killing eachother but they're not.
That happens to me all the time When were walking and pass another dog My two go at each other Whats up with that?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts