Just Labradors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here is Moka doing her impression of Java's intimidating pose...LOL

And here is a side picture of Moka....you can see where she was shaved, but the fur is growing back nicely. That rear leg is the one she broke. It looks good!!

Moka is doing so amazingly well...thank you for all your continued good, healing thoughts for her!! I can't wait to post pics of her running around, playing with Java again. 5 weeks to go!!

Gina

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
First let me say, I am happy to see her recovering so well. Second...Wow, she has got so big, it doesn't seem that long ago that you posted puppy pic's of her. She is beautiful:)

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It wasn't that long ago that I posted puppy pics!! She is growing fast!! It's sad though....when this is all over she will have lost 3 months of her puppyhood!! She broke her leg when she was a little over 4.5 months and she'll be 8 months old when she is free and clear to be a normal dog again!! My poo baby!!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Wow! Where did that baby go?! :) So great to see her up and moving - she looks wonderful! Just what I needed to cheer me up this afternoon.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No WAY! That can't be Baby Moka! I don't know who that dog is (wink,wink) but she is gorgeous.
That's what I thought after I looked at these pictures!!! I still think of her as my baby, a little puppy, but she's not anymore...she got so much bigger the last couple of months. I really looked at her standing next to Java the other day and realized that she's much bigger than I thought she was. She's almost as tall as Java now. Thank God she's allowd to go up and down the stairs now and I don't have to carry her up and down the porch steps to go potty anymore!!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
It wasn't that long ago that I posted puppy pics!! She is growing fast!! It's sad though....when this is all over she will have lost 3 months of her puppyhood!! She broke her leg when she was a little over 4.5 months and she'll be 8 months old when she is free and clear to be a normal dog again!! My poo baby!!
It is so wonderful that she had peeps that took care of her and brought her through this accident. Not everyone would have done that.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
She sure has gotten big! I'm glad things are going so well with her recovery.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.