Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who is a fan of the show should watch this. In fact anyone who does not know the show should watch too. Even my wife was watching last night.

Did you watch it yet Samson? :)

Garth you'll love this!!

They buy some real old 4x4's and trek across the Amazon. The roads they drive on in Bolivia are unbelieveable.

Streetfire.net is like youtube but all car videos so it is safe. I only go on there to watch TopGear.

Here it is (Season 14 Episode 6)

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Top-Gear-Season-14-6_726818.htm

- Dave

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That has to be the best one I've seen yet. I thought JC was going to loose off the edge of that cliff. :eek: I've never seen him look so scared! :D

Thanks for posting mate. I've bookmarked that site.
I thought JC was gonna try and climb out of the passenger side at that cliff edge. I was scared watching!! :D

Episodes 1 - 5 from this latest season (season 14) are on that site too. The episodes air on Sundays in England and usually someone posts them up on the site by Mon or Tues.

I am so glad I can watch it! Cannot live without TopGear...told the wife we'd have to move back to England if I couldnt watch it here. :D

·
Registered
21,292 Posts
Hey Dave, you ever noticed Jeremy Clarkson & Jesus Christ have the same initials? I wonder if they're the same person? :rolleyes::eek:
Absolutely not unless he's a chauvinist pig with the intelligence of a muffler !

Also I can't stand that hamster poser who's more interested in the way his hair is done and which necklace to wear thsi week !

I LOVE looking at the cars and I admit that it's more entertaining than fifth gear but I'm not losing sleep if I miss it !

( James is ok ! at least he can spell ! )

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Absolutely not unless he's a chauvinist pig with the intelligence of a muffler !

Also I can't stand that hamster poser who's more interested in the way his hair is done and which necklace to wear thsi week !

I LOVE looking at the cars and I admit that it's more entertaining than fifth gear but I'm not losing sleep if I miss it !

( James is ok ! at least he can spell ! )
Yeah, hamster is definitely getting a bit big for his boots.

I like Vicky Butler Henderson from fifth gear - they need to bring her over to TopGear. She is Top Gear Series Director, Phil Churchward's wife.

Did you see the race between her and Clarkson on his "Duel" dvd?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.