Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a two year old Maltese named Bettie who has yet to understand the concept of potty training. Bettie really likes to “go” underneath my baby grand piano and it really bothers me when I am trying to play. The smell reeks in there and I just can’t find anything to get it out.

After doing some research online I found the stuff below. Has anyone used any of these products? Have you tried any new good <a href="http://www.anti-icky.com/">carpet stain removal</a> products lately, please share!

~~Nobody can be as agreeable as an uninvited guest. Kin Hubbard

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I've never used anything but hydrogen peroxide. It works every time. Sounds like your Maltese shouldn't be unsupervised in your house.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Luckily Ceaser & Gus came pre-trained so I haven't had to potty train in a long time but I used to use "tough stuff" upholstery cleaner, you can find it in the automotive section. It worked pretty well. I also purchased a little green portable carpet shampooer. Good luck with the training effort. If it makes ya feel better, my small terrier was much harder to train then larger dogs I have had in the past.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Anyone who has ever had a miniature dachshund can relate - and I totally understand! I have tried every product out there and I found the ones to work best are from the Oxyclean line....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts