Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly can't remember if I posted this pic in this forum or not. So if I'm repeating myself, please excuse me. But if I haven't posted it before, here is a really cool photo that hubby captured over at the field the other day when the dogs were retrieving.

Hoppy: Wait for me....wait for me!

The boys all tuckered out. I call this pic "Full of Dogs."

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kal3idoscope said:
Awesome pics of the trio! :D

Has Hoppy started to get interested in retrieving yet?
He will retrieve one certain squeaky toy (one of those big cuz things) that he really likes. But he will only retrieve it in the house.

That's okay. I can see him learning more and more from Sally and Spud every day...not just retrieving, but commands, protocol here in the house, in the car, everything.

He'll get there. He's a smart dog....he's got two good role models. And, he's got a mama and daddy who love him to death! :-*

He'll get there. ;)

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
snowflake said:
kal3idoscope said:
Awesome pics of the trio! :D

Has Hoppy started to get interested in retrieving yet?
He will retrieve one certain squeaky toy (one of those big cuz things) that he really likes. But he will only retrieve it in the house.

That's okay. I can see him learning more and more from Sally and Spud every day...not just retrieving, but commands, protocol here in the house, in the car, everything.

He'll get there. He's a smart dog....he's got two good role models. And, he's got a mama and daddy who love him to death! :-*

He'll get there. ;)
Hey, it's a start and like you said, he'll get there. :happy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts