Just Labradors banner

Best $2 dog toy ever! ;) (3 vids + 2 pics)

2K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  Lexis Mom 
#1 ·
I had a medium Dasani water bottle that I was taking out to the recycling bin that Ollie was *very* interested in, so I took off the cap, pulled off the label and smushed it a bit for him. He went NUTS!!!

Some vids of the goober...
He's so happy in this one that Mr.Peepers makes a guest appearance...

And one of Henery, of course. ;) (the crunching in the background is Ollie-ber)

See less See more
#4 ·
We made the mistake of letting Buddy have our water bottles when we finished with them. Then, of course, when Champ came along, he had to have one, too. Even though we took them away as soon as they were flattened, the boys each still managed to cut their gums on them, so we stopped letting them have the bottles. They still sit and stare at anyone drinking from a bottle, especially Buddy, waiting, hoping ...

#6 ·
Hey, that Ollie-ber stole the scene from Henery's Movie! What a Ham!

Loved the videos and the pics of the dynamic duo. My dogs love plastic bottles too but I have to keep an eye on them. Ranger and Blackie both like to shred them a little too much if you know what I mean.;)

#15 ·
LOVE the videos and pics, Felicia! Both of your boys are so handsome.
Daisy spent the day chasing a half-full mountain dew bottle up and down the aisle in our barn today, she thought it was the best thinge ever! Forget the kongs and nylabones!

#18 ·
Milly is an empty bottle fan too! She will play with them everytime and never gets sick of them. Sometimes we put a few pieces of kibble in one if we want some time out from playing and it keeps her occupied for quite awhile.

Oh and full bottles here are so funny too!

#22 ·
OMG... Lexi loves empty water bottles. Like other puppers, she will sit & stare at me until I hand it over. She doesn't chew them up, but likes to remove the lid and toss it around.

I'll have to try giving her a full one during the summer to see what she does. That ought to be funn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.