1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Beautiful.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
From RottnLab Dad's userid I would guess that she's a Rottie/Lab mix.

But everytime I read your userid I read it as RottenLab bwahaha :laugh: It's cool!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
oh yes, I forgot to add that Bella is just beautiful. Love the pictures.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
snowflake said:
Such a pretty dog. I've always wanted to ask you....is he a full lab and just mismarked, or is he mixed with something?
When we got her from the shelter 7+ years ago (at ~9 months of age) they called her a Rottie/Lab mix, but we really don't know for sure. Right now, we are actually waiting to get results from a mixed breed DNA test (Wisdom Panel). We're curious what they'll come up with.

Thanks for the nice comments.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Aw, what a pretty girl indeed. Love the gentle looking eyes. :D

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Beautiful pictures of a worthy subject.

As an aside - when I lived in the SoCal mountains, I LOVED my Stellar Jays. Every time I'd work in the garden or just hang around in the yard, I'd stuff my pockets full of peanuts in hopes of getting them to take them from my hand. They'd come very close, but not that close. But it got to the point that when I'd head out of the house towards the garage, one would see and call, then there'd be three, then five, then eight, hopping from tree to tree and squaking like mad at me... I began to wonder who was training whom. I miss them, we don't have them here in Houston (though we do have cardinals, and I missed them when I was out west).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts