Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all interested:
IVRC will be starting the beginner classes June 2, 2007 to run through July 1, 2007 (5 weekends) Anyone interested can attend. Cost to non-IVRC members is $5 per session. Sessions will be from 8-10 AM on Sat. & Sunday. You will get a special rate from the gate ($10 per married couple +kids under 16 & 2 dogs) IF you are just attending the classes.

You need to e-mail me back with your name & dogs if you are interested in attending. We will be starting literally from the ground up. If you have to miss classes it doesn't mean you're out but it would be a good idea to check with Tony or I on what you have missed and how to catch up.

Our regular training days will still be June 2 and July 1 for the duration of the classes. If you are in the classes and want to join up with our club group on either of the 2 days let me know and I will pass the list on to Janet.
Kate "Katherine Urquidi" <[email protected]>

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*bump*

This weekend it starts!! Come out and have a good time. My siggy was taken at this field ;)

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Man, I would be there in a heartbeat if it weren't for the conformation shows I'm already signed up and paid for. Darn! :p I did contact Kate about them, but I'm sure she's busy...I haven't heard back. The following weekend, we have snake-avoidance training for the dogs, so I don't think we'll be able to make it for that one, either. (sigh)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh, that's a bummer. I just got a reponse back from her today on an email I sent on Wednesday. She is a school teacher so she is probably trying to finish that stuff up and run the practice days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts