Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet Beep Beep, Keeper of the Trash.

This is a penguin that was the top of a tube of candy I got at our local Aquarium on Saturday 2 for $2.99

When we got home my 4 year old though it was funny to chase Autumn around the house with it, not only is it cute but if you pull the little trigger it makes this god awful noise.

It took me a few minutes to realize that Autumn was actually scared of it….actually I found Autumn hiding under the bed because my son had left it on the floor and she wouldn’t come out with it sitting there…

I was the good daddy and gave my son the speech about how not to scare the doggie with his loud toys however.. I got and idea and placed it on top of my trash barrel….. :D

It’s been 3 days now and Autumn hasn’t been near my trash again! Even to the point she uses the other door to get into the kitchen so she doesn’t have to walk by it !

So now I have a dilemma…should I let my son terrorize Willow for a little while with it and hope that it has the same effect? Or is this just mean… 8)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I read the post before the pictures had a chance to load. ROFL!! I was expecting this big ass penguin.. not that tiny thing!! OMG how hilarious.... poor Autumn.

Sounds like penguin is sticking around for awhile!! ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Oh my that's hilarious! :laugh: I need to get one. :D

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Banana peels have the same effect on Belle....for whatever reason!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts