Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked the boys outside. Went to my building to get trash and worked the boys in the parking lot. Worked Micah first and needless to say I had to work a lot on attention. So much to see out there and such little time. Left Caleb in the building so by the time I got to him he was cranked! His go-outs were beautiful. Boy did he want to "play" with me! So with the weather breaking I can get the boys out more to work. That will be nice!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I just have to laugh when I read this, as I work outside all the time :) Glad your weather is improving to the point you don't have sheets of ice crashing down on you from the roof!

Was just sitting here thinking, gosh, I miss Susan! Wish you lived closer!!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I work outside all the time too, even in the winter - it's hard to work labs in a basement, although we did do some work this year, cuz I just had a hard time going outside in the dark in the cold wind this year to train, although I've done in in years past.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish you lived closer!!
Trust me I am all ready counting down till we can come down again and I'll get to see you. You know, I just might give you a call one day just to say hi! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.