Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Beau, a 1 1/2 yr old golden that belongs to a friend of my boss's. He's been visiting me at work since he was iddy biddy. The other day he was there for a while and I said I'm taking him home with me to play and he said okay. He always brings him to see me cause he knows how much I love him. He is one of the nicest dogs I've ever seen. His temperament is awesome and he is very obedient. He is young but I did not have to have him leashed at my house, he listened to me for everything. His recall is outstanding. Anyway my dogs were exhausted the next morning when I took him back. BTW, he slept on a dog bed at the foot of my bed, no crate of anything, and never moved until we got up in the morning! Amazing for that age, I think.

Pretty dogs!

Playing outside:

Willy is king of the hill! This is our "Ode to Odie"

Tired dog:

Mom! Libby's hogging the couch again!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice pics! My parents got a Golden when I was a senior in high school so I've got a soft spot for them. She's an old girl at this point, but still lovable.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VTEnviro said:
Nice pics! My parents got a Golden when I was a senior in high school so I've got a soft spot for them. She's an old girl at this point, but still lovable.
Aren't their personalities wonderful? Almost, almost like a lab! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts