Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how he is doing. Thought you said you were taking him the the vet today. Sending good thoughts for him.

You wanted to see a couple of pictures of Fudge so here are a few.

I showed everyone the pictures of Jackson yesterday and they all thought they were pictures of Fudge that I had taken. They are long lost brothers. :)

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Oh Sue, thanks for asking and posting those pictures. Seeing them, I really think they could be long lost brothers.
I called the vet first thing this morning. Told them all about Jackson. They told me that I had to call animal control <cringe>. Thats the thing I did not want to do. Anyway, after talking to the guy he agrees hes not missed. He told me that to be able to claim the dog after 5 days then I would have to make a valuable effort to find his owners. He said after hearing about his leg and that he was skinny, that I made my valuable effort in calling him. The sad thing is that he said he couldnt do anything about his leg because its not a life or death situation. Right now Im waiting for a phone call back from someone here that does rescue work in hopes she can help me. If not then I will take him to the vet myself. I dont know what to do. I hope she calls me back quick.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Im hoping so. If not then Im calling animal control back this afternoon saying something needs to be done.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Ive called animal control again. As much as I want to keep him, I will not allow this dog to suffer. Im waiting a phone call back so I can take him to the vet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts