Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
That could be hilarious but I'm not sure I could stand it being even funnier. A friend has loaned me the entire first season on a DVD and since I missed that entire season we have been in hysterics all weekend. The episode we watched last night was when they were recruiting the fifteen year old Korean boy who was actually smarter than Sheldon. To distract him the gang thought they could arrange for him to meet some girls. I almost fell off the sofa when they knocked on Penny's door and asked her, without any explanation " Penny, do you know where we can find a fifteen year old Asian girl?" Penny just slammed the door.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
BBT reached a pinnacle w/its Christmas Episode where Penny and Sheldon exchange gifts. I cannot remember laughing so hard at a sitcom in my life. Sadly, it has failed to reach that level of quality ever again......

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Oh, me neither. Hope springs eternal and all that. They need to make sure the scripts address the group and not just Sheldon. I enjoyed last week's (Sheldon gets a professional award) but more for HOWARD's lines than SHELDON's.

Modern Family is now my favorite sitcom currently on the air. But just by a nose....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts