Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He decided to try out his skills on my Raggedy Ann doll that I've had for 38 years :) I'm not sentimental so it doesn't bother me that he did this. My mom had already ruined the doll by keeping her in the basement where she got moldy and then got faded when she bleached her.

I laughed out loud when I saw this because she looked so funny without hair! This is the first thing he's destroyed - he's 8 months old. Pretty darn good for a puppy! Oh yeah, he took her apron off too, without ripping it.

UPDATE: So Barley continues his styling career...he got ahold of a 2nd doll I had!

I have 3 Raggedy Ann dolls sitting together...I guess I'd better go rescue #3 before she gets a haircut!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Re: Barley wants to be a hair stylist!

Barley is just showing his good taste. He doesn't care for the rastafarian look! :laugh:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts

she obviously had split ends.. he was just helping her out!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I have red hair too....I'm kinda scared...I should sleep with one eye open at night, before Barley's choppers work on my split ends!!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts

bbbmom said:
I have red hair too....I'm kinda scared...I should sleep with one eye open at night, before Barley's choppers work on my split ends!!
Maybe!!

Have you watched Dont Mess with the Zoran lately?? He might have had some inspiration!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts

bbbmom said:
I haven't seen that movie yet..it's on my list!!
you might want to watch it while Barley is asleep in another room then, you don't want him getting anymore wild ideas!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts

Haven't you heard? Short hair is back in.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

He's giving her, her summer hairdo a little early :laugh:

·
Registered
133 Posts

What a hair cut there Barley what a great cut I should come over to have him do mine :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Re: Barley wants to be a hair stylist! UPDATE: HE DID IT AGAIN TO ANOTHER DOLL!

Thanks I needed a good laugh!! That caught me just right and I have tears running down my face I'm laughing so hard. :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts