Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched the DVD (can we say DORK?!) and tried the makeup for the first time. I LOVE IT!!! It feels like I'm not wearing anything, yet looks like I just got back from a beach vacation. Two thumbs up!! :D

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
I have Serious Skin Care ProMinerals and I like that too....has anyone tried this and how does it comapre to bare minerals.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Serious Skin Care ProMinerals
Never heard of that one.

Kelli, did you try yours yet??

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I want to try the Lumiere cosmetics that Suzie posted about.

Kel, how's the foundation?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I ordered the trial set of Everyday Minerals the other day. I'm looking for a new foundation, so I wanted to give this a shot.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I find that it works best if, when you think you have 'enough' on the brush, you tap, tap, tap again. ;) You should not have a powder mess all over your clothes and the counter when you use it (unless you load it so much it flies everywhere when you tap). You can always add more if the coverage isn't what you want.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
****.. okay.. i'm gonna watch that video tonight.. i promise

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The only thing I don't like about it, is that it has a "sheen" finish to it. I want a "matte" finish, not sheeny. :-\

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Jinx said:
I want to try the Lumiere cosmetics that Suzie posted about.

I did this Jinxy. I liked it better then the bare minerals and I am having a blast with the eye colors and stuff.
It is so cheap that you aren't out much if you don't like it.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I always used the liquid because I didn't think the powdery stuff would provide enough coverage. I don't have bad skin, as in blemishes and scarring, but it's just blotchy. I can't believe how great this stuff works!!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
YES!!! Thats so good to hear I just ordered the starter set last week. Glad you love it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts