Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys LOVE bananas. Bill always gives them each a bite when he puts banana on his cereal. No matter where they are in the house, if you pick up a banana in the kitchen, this is what you get within 10 seconds:

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Our two charge steep "banana taxes" in this house. I don't remember the last time I ate a whole banana. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I could never get Lexi to eat bananas & I always swore it was a texture thing. She won't eat Jell-o either.

But a few weeks ago, pop-pop offered her some of his nana & what do you know, Lexi collects banana taxes too.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I get the same reaction here, too. It's even worse if I'm eating one on the porch- the rabbit loves bananas as much, if not more so, then Caleb, and goes nuts in his cage until he gets some.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
All I have to do is look at the bananas and she is running in from the other room with drool hanging on her mouth. I think its the potassium.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Glad to know that mine aren't wierd! They love bananas, almost as much as they love tomatos :rolleyes:
HK will not eat a tomato in the house. She is quite particular that tomatoes be eaten from the vine outside.:)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Great pic! Darwin would devour a whole bunch of bananas in one sitting if I'd let him. He is NUTS about nanas! :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Geez if they looked at me like that I'd have to give them the whole bunch!
Daisy just charges food taxes, period, nanas included.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I never understood why Jeebies was so obsessed with bananas...but clearly it's pretty common! We can stuff a kong with just frozen banana and it makes a lovely snack.

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Cute pic. :)

Bella also loves banana, but there's so much other fruit this time of year that we haven't bought any in a while. Bella doesn't mind though - she still gets some fruit every day.

Her favorites, in addition to banana, are cantaloupe and watermelon (including the rind). She also likes blueberries, raspberries, cherries (pits removed, of course), blackberries, and apple.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Parker has been known to snatch a bunch off the counter (not back far enough) and eat all four or five, but NOT THE PEELS. Not sure how he does it unless he does it like the cartoons where he stomps on one end the the banana squirts out the other.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts