Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In honor of today being a holiday, Baloo and I took to the great outdoors for an impromtu photo shoot!

disclaimer: I am still working on figuring out the proper manual settings on my camera for outdoor use, so I apologize if the pictures seem a little disjointed (I was experimenting!! ;D)

Of course, everything must be sniffed.....

and tasted....

"Whaddya mean don't eat the flowers, mom?"

"Off I go to discover this great wide world!!"

"are you coming or what mom? Let's go!!"

Chewin' on a pinecone...

"Look what I found Mom!!!"

"Mmmm.... yummy!!"

I really love the lighting in these two... so cool!!

And I was able to get some really great head/profile shots... (when he'd actually sit still!!! didn't happen often ;D ::))

In the end, we were both tired!! Who knew photography was soo exhausting!! :p ;) :D

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a Nikon D50, and it's soo too good for me!! (I was using disposables ( :eek:) until I got it for christmas)

I think if it could talk, it would beg for someone who knew what they were doing!! ;D ;D ;D

C

·
0 Posts
He is too darn cute for his own good! :p Looks like he had a great time exploring the big outdoors! ;)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Great pictures!

Can I ask the original resolution that they came off the camera at and what setting you used for compression, size, etc. to get them small enough to post and still so great.

Endofile

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Egad, talk about puppy fever!!!

I really need to stop looking at these threads, cause they only make me want to get Lexi a sibling. Perhaps a nice yellow!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I love how you can read his name on is ID tag. I dunno why but I love that! Its so cute! I wanna smooch ans smoosh heem! :-*

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
OMG, is he ever CUTE ! You got some great shots ! That's a good camera, just keep experimenting and you will get the hang of it.....

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Baloo is such a sweetie. I love all the pictures.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts