Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, of course there has been your standard sibling rivalry happening, but Peanut has been remarkably patient with Baloo so far (even when he's chasing her and she doesn't know it, and she stops and he can't so he rams into her and knocks her over... ;D)

I got a couple good pics of them playing, thought I'd share!!

This is Peanut's favorite "fleecy rope"

Of course, she won. (she may be patient, but she also has pride! ;))

And then Baloo totally passed out. It's a rough life being a puppy!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Peanut is a sweetie! And little cute Baloo, can't believe how small he is compared to his sis! Very soon, he'll be bigger than her, and when he's full grown you'll say to eachother:
"Do you remember when Baloo was a little puppy and he was smaller than Peanut!! :D "

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
The Texas Tank said:
Oh gosh Peanut is oh so not going to win in a a few months..... ;D ;D ;D
lol! I was thinking the sameeee thing. Enjoy those victories now, Peanut

Really cute pics...love the last one where Baloo's back legs are crossed :laugh:

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Apollopuppy said:
I just noticed...is peanut's tail docked?
yes peanut's tail is docked, it was done when she was a baby, long before I even knew i was getting a puppy (long story) so I didn't have much say in the matter. :p

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I figured that was the case, cuz I know how you feel about docking/cropping.

Its gunna be hilarious when one day peanut is like "wait a minute (pause)...................when the hell did you get BIGGER then me? Hey....(pause)....when the hell am I gunna get big like him? Huh? When?"

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That last picture is absolutely adorable, with him peeking at you and his back feeties are crossed. :-* :-*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts