Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update-Yesterday morning was Bailey only diarrhea that day so this morning I gave her abit of rice. She had another diarrhea and then got into abit of Kraft dinner (about 10 noodles -it was left on the table by my daughter ) and ate abit of poo which threw up (I caught her as soon as she started eating it) She threw that up. Then in the evening she did a big diarrhea poo in her cage. so I didn't give her any dinner again. For the most part she seems fine and pretty content with her lack of food. I will see how she is tomorrow. won't be able to take her to the vet until Tuesday unless she turns for the worse as I have 5 kids tomorrow and a parent/daughter banquet at night. It's weird she seems fine except for the fact that she has had diarrhea and vomiting and not overly alot.

orginal post

Yesterday morning before I left the day she was farting some real smellers. So I asked hubby to come home and let her out. He said when he came home the house smelled really bad but didn't find any surprises. He didn't check until later and found out she went out and had diarrhea. When I came home she went again. I had decided not to fed her dinner but as my kids feed them she fed her before I had a chance to share the news. Not sure if she went in the evening but this morning we woke to a huge smell and mess. We did not feed her breakie and she went again. I will refrain from dinner to night again (or should I give her rice) If there is no improvement I guess it will be off the the vet on mothers day.
Good thoughts for miss Bailey. She seems fine other wise. Forgot to mention she did throw on on Thursday as well but it was grass- nothing else.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Re: bailey isn't feeling well

Poor baby. Good idea to rest her tummy. The rice should be pretty easy on her tummy tomorrow. Let us know how she is feeling. No fun when they don't feel well.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Re: bailey isn't feeling well

Hope you are feeling better, Bailey !!

Melissa
;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts