Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the ***** who gave me my first ticket. She's been trying to take over one of my dead neighbor's streets and she got with with a tow truck last week. I had to park illegally to get her back with my tow truck, but by golly I got her. LOL

Since I can't repark that sucker for 6 hours, she'll prolly get me back but hey it was fun to get her.

T

·
0 Posts
Is this Viki's street? I'll park next to you to protect you if you need ;) I got your back...just say the word :gum:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, Regina. It's someone called Brenda's street. I've never seen her on it and I park illegally most of the time. I had quite a few I could have ticketed, but wanted to get this girl back the worst. The biggest downside of the tow truck is having to wait so long to move it again.

T

·
0 Posts
labby said:
No, Regina. It's someone called Brenda's street. I've never seen her on it and I park illegally most of the time. I had quite a few I could have ticketed, but wanted to get this girl back the worst. The biggest downside of the tow truck is having to wait so long to move it again.
I see, that's why I didn't get the tow truck, I was worried I would lose my money anyway after I towed someone, it's like a catch 22 :laugh: You tow someone, get their money, then you're a sitting duck for 6 hours LMAO I think you need a back up team, I'm your team :laugh:

I wish I could park there for you though...I'd protect you with all my cars and would take some towing and ticketing for you to get her back :laugh: I'm in the mood for a fight, it's been since that slut deleted me for that whopper :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
some people get their panties in a wad when you ticket them with your tow truck :whatever:
Ummmm, have you been on parking wars lately? :laugh: I just ticketed your tow truck :laugh: Wow...what a feeling :gum:

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
some people get their panties in a wad when you ticket them with your tow truck :whatever:
Ummmm, have you been on parking wars lately? :laugh: I just ticketed your tow truck :laugh: Wow...what a feeling :gum:
See, what you don't get is I LIKE it when my tow truck gets ticketed. That way I can get out there sooner then later.
:gum:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought about getting you Lisa. You were a sitting duck, but I got that Elyn person instead. LOL.

T

·
0 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Tundra Aries said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
See, what you don't get is I LIKE it when my tow truck gets ticketed. That way I can get out there sooner then later.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMBO!!!! NOW THAT MAKES sense!! I didn't think of that!!! I'll make sure not to ticket you now :whistle: :laugh:

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Tundra Aries said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMBO!!!! NOW THAT MAKES sense!! I didn't think of that!!! I'll make sure not to ticket you now :whistle: :laugh:
I bought the tow truck because I was bored with parking wars. What's the point in earning all that money when there is a cap on the number of cars you can have?

T

·
0 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Tundra Aries said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
Tundra Aries said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
I bought the tow truck because I was bored with parking wars. What's the point in earning all that money when there is a cap on the number of cars you can have?
You're SO right...now I'm gonna go sell my Limo and get me a tow truck :gum: brb :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
I'm seriously selling my Limo now, you guys are having too much fun :laugh:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IzzyLucyWillie said:
careful ladies.....some people get a little pissy and will delete you as a friend. :whistle:
Oh well. Then they better delete me now cuz if I see them they're mine. :happy:

T

·
0 Posts
Okay, my Limo is sold...here I come tow truck...it's okay if I get deleted, they're doing it anyway for a whopper, so I'm not worth much to some people I guess :laugh:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts