Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least that's what Jack is telling me.

I had to hit 2 grocery stores this morning to get everything I needed. I stopped at the Safeway and got a dozen fresh bagels and some other stuff, and then went over to Walmart. Jack was keeping me company.

When I got back after being in Walmart, Jack had removed one bag of bagels from the shopping bag, taken the twisty tie off, and ate 3/4 of a bagel!!!

He's never done anything like THAT before, and he comes shopping with me alot. I called my hubby to tell him what our little Jackalope got into today, and all he said was "I hope it wasn't one of MY cheese bagels." The man has his priorities.

Wish I had had my camera with me!:eek:

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
To me it sounds like the counter was baited just to be able to call him a countersurfer.:)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I have to be careful about where I bring Rhys and the order in which we do things. He loves to go to the bank, which is safe, but can't go to the bank after the market...no no sir-ee. Bad things happen that way.

Ruby and Ginny can be in the car with dog food and don't touch it.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Bauer wouldn't have eaten them. He never gets into anything while in the car. I have left a bag of fast food in the car, ran into a convenience store quickly, and came out to him sitting patiently waiting. If I left a bag of fast food within his reach at home he would devour it in seconds, but for some reason he doesn't do it in the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.