Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I didn't watch the whole thing through, but that pony obviously didn't want to be there jumping, and I think after a few falls off it, and all the bucking and stuff, I would just get off it. Why push your luck. It might just be a mean little pony - but if it really doen'st want to jump, why keep making it, and letting the kid fall off ?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I didn't watch the whole thing through, but that pony obviously didn't want to be there jumping, and I think after a few falls off it, and all the bucking and stuff, I would just get off it. Why push your luck. It might just be a mean little pony - but if it really doen'st want to jump, why keep making it, and letting the kid fall off ?
Because then the PONY wins. And will be worse the next time.

PLus, it wasn't that it didn't want to jump, it was because it just wanted to EAT all that yummy, fresh, green grass.... :D she probably wouldn't have had any trouble had they been jumping on dirt!

Lucy

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You obviously don't know ponies.

Because then the PONY wins. And will be worse the next time.

PLus, it wasn't that it didn't want to jump, it was because it just wanted to EAT all that yummy, fresh, green grass.... :D she probably wouldn't have had any trouble had they been jumping on dirt!

Lucy
Yep. The pony wasn't mean, just smarter than it's rider. Eventually the rider will learn and the pony won't be able to get away with it.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OMG sorry, but that was hysterical! She just sliiiiiiiides off everytime. I'm glad she didn't get hurt. The pony could have just trotted right over top of her since she fell in front of him. :eek:

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I laughed that's for sure, but do have to give the kid credit for getting back on each time! That pony definitely needs a firm hand and seat up there to remind it what it 'should' be doing!

OMG sorry, but that was hysterical! She just sliiiiiiiides off everytime. I'm glad she didn't get hurt. The pony could have just trotted right over top of her since she fell in front of him.
Horses try very hard not to step on you!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
My sister got stepped on by our Appaloosa, Lucy, when I was little. Broke her collar bone. :eek:

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
That brought back so many memories of Mr. Blue. I can't tell you how many times I went head first over the jump without him!!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Yeah- it's funny till the kid gets hurt. I DO understand ponies, but it got a little ridiculous after a while. I don't think the pony was learning anything.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Was that the weirdest music choice ever?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts