Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a couple hours. Brandi decides to open her crate. (yes sometimes she gets it done). However, this time she did it a day after us getting a WHOLE HOUSE full of furniture. We just received a new living room, dining room, window treatments, all of it!

Upon opening our front door, I first suspected we were robbed. The floor had cotton balls, and tons of debri all over the place!

Here's the "list of destruction"...and she never touched the furniture!

2 flower pieces from the first floor ...GONE to shreds!
2 Barbi dolls from the basement..totally detroyed
All the toilets dry. She must have been very thirsty.
The dish towel..shredded
3 house plants...spread all over the house.
The cotton balls came from a "BooBah" doll from one of my kid's rooms upstairs
A puddle of pee in front of the rear sliding door. ( I guess that was as close to outside she could get)
A couple corn muffins surfed off the kitchen counter.
My daughter uses a mask for her asthma machine...chewed like a nylabone.

All I can say is...Brandi hit something in every room if the house, but destroyed nothing of value.

I guess tomorrow is another day.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
:eek: oh boy Brandi you sure were busy. :p
I'm glad she left the furniture alone. lol @ you thinking you were robbed. That's funny. Oh wait, no it's not sorry. Its terrible naughty girl, Brandi :p

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I laughed to myself ( I wouldn't let my wife know I found it humerous), when I imagined her romping though the house like a Free Bird!

What's really funny is that she went after EVERYTHING she's normally told "NO" when she's attempted to touch in the past.

She's had her eye on the flowers, dolls, trees, and BOOBAH from day one. She's been stopped dead in her tracks numerous times, when she thought about grabbing the flower piece.

Kinda reminded me of "Ferris Bueler's Day Off"

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Are you sure she isn't related to Marley??? ??? At least the furniture was left alone. I guess you'll have to get a lock of some kind to prevent further escapes eh? ::)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts