Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Angus. You are too funny man. :D

So yesterday was housecleaning day. Part of this was finding a home for several things that were just lying around. I needed to wrap a gift for a friend's new baby, which I did. Then I thought, "Hmm, better not leave this where it can be countersurfed..." So I stuck it up on a high shelf in the kitchen. Right next to Crash's picture, actually. Almost at ceiling level, I thought it would be safe from the boys there until I could get it to work.

This will give you some idea of how infrequently things change at my house... :D

Suddenly, today while in the kitchen, Angus looked up high on the top shelf, and there was...A GIFT! GRRRR! Oh man. Every hair on his back was standing up. Barking, whimpering, pacing. He acted like he didn't know whether he wanted to attack it, or run and hide under a bed. :D

I know the following is absolutely the last thing I should have done, but man, it was so **** funny I just couldn't resist. :D I picked up the gift and started going, "Oooo, bad gift! Mean gift! Scary scary!" He flipped out for a few seconds, then I knocked off the joke at his expense and introduced him properly to the gift. He never did get fully comfortable with it, but I think he'll be OK sharing a space with it for the next 24 hours. :p

Simon, incidentally, loved the gift and thought it would make a terrific snack. :p

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Hee hee hee.... Angus!! :D

Connie, he reminds me so much of the CowardlyLion. ;)

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
LOL. I've been guilty of doing the same naughty teasing with my pup :laugh: They are so observant and smart but so simple and naive at the same time, aren't they??

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I had to laugh out loud!
Angus, you are so very observant but still a googball. :D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Angus, Angus, Angus, you've made me laugh and I'm sending you a cyber hug ;D.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Silly old boy!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts